Monday, February 23, 2009

Planning A Church Anniversary Celebration

Play [I]




















- Read me something.
- We are in absolute darkness stupid woman. As you tell me to draw something, you can not see anything.
- then something you know by heart, a poem you like a good idea?
- The only poems that I would like to know by heart are what I write. I do not remember even one, and I think very definitely not recite anything of Vallejo, Biyu games would be a flower or something. I do not think.
- Hold a little longer.

There was no such thing as a heavy clock ticking down, my room was full black, and even if it had been daylight would have been the same. For hours we had turned off the computer and it was the best in the world have no idea what time it was. I thought, "Obviously, this moment is right now. That's all there is to know that everything you think right now ... I worry sometimes, knowing that what I think life is a bundle of contradictions from various authors, all they are already dead. think about life on the basis of the dead, look no more, Mr. Biyu. "

- Toco your mouth ...
- Excuse me?
- No, well, begin.

ends abruptly, with some fear, for surely had confused paragraphs and skipped words. She said nothing for a few minutes. He took my hand and, when it seemed that brought her to her face, the left in midair. I laughed a little.

- That was ...
- Rayuela was Chapter Seven, Cortázar.
- No, I did not ask that. It was ... But, uhmmm, lend me that book?
- you have to buy one. I will not let go of what I have, sorry, I love him too.
- I guess you have reasons for doing so.
- Yes ..
- Hey fue...
- Qué cosa?
- Me encanta tu voz. Quizá deberías ser locutor o algo.

Volví a reír. Me había traído recuerdos de alguien más. Me quedé un rato, pensando... Reí porqué era graciosa la coincidencia, la serpiente tragando su cola? O reí por pena, la serpiente tragando su cola? Saramago es un capo, pienso ahora. Dijo una vez "La alegría y la tristeza no son como el agua y el aceite." Por eso a veces tenemos los sentimientos tan trastocados, confundidos, creyendo que quizás deberíamos de sentirnos mal, y nos parece sentirnos bien. En realidad ocurren ambas cosas, no siempre la presencia de uno significa la ausencia del otro.

- No eres la primera person who tells me so.
- do not believe you.
- also say that, but usually one or two months later.

Biyuinfo!
- I think this was near the first of November 2008, taking long holiday.
- Surely, I am adding details that I have no way of knowing if indeed occurred. Anyway ... care? The future still hope for what we wanted, and the past as more fading memory at every moment ... understand.
- That book, I bought it in Coven, in Arequipa, about ten years. Qeda around the Plaza Spain, something to shop around out there if you have the time or look for books.
- Ah, Kate Winslet won the Oscar, yesterday I saw that movie, The Reader. No one bites the idea of \u200b\u200ban older lady so luxuriantly, but that's when it occurred to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment