Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bryan And Andrew Place In Greece

Sandra [Stories Valentine Part 5]

















And when I got on the bus, love, I felt, Sandra begins a new journey, the more uncertain than before. Whenever I took a bus I felt that phrase in my head, a million thanks to Pistero phrenologist Rufino and Scotland. Sometimes I imagined, you know? Haha. Amid beating la arena del norte de Bahía, desolación completa, y la carretera durante esa noche ayudaba en esa idea. Pero tendría que explicarte un poco lo que pasó antes. El 14 le colgué el teléfono a Antón [él no entendió, y seguro ni se dio cuenta] y decidí salir a caminar un poco, sola. Es decir, cuáles eran mis alternativas? Podía elegir sentirme mal, claro, pero el secreto estaba en esa frase: Significaba que también podía elegir sentirme bien. Intenté convencerme del placer de la elección, pastillas de viagra para una elección saludable, elección de monumentos a los miles de mártires de nuestra historia republicana, y eso, mi cabeza divagando, esquivando el tema. No tenía cigarettes and was the least literary possible, in addition to my skinny jeans and my headband fresaza, so I got to the first store I found in the Army, a liquor store as little disgusting, and not imaginary my surprise when I found Lorena there. Yes, there, poor girl, the first time he did, I imagine, with his tail with a striking face of an idiot, I had a bag in his left hand ... I was a little smarter shot would have gone without looking back, but I have always been the same stupid, so I let out a "Holas Lore ... what are you doing here?". Keep in mind the situation, were the two in the morning, dark. I just walk around at that time, of course, for bread, always.

and would have been better if Jack did not say definitely, but what I knew then. Lore was hysterical, I swear, his words were something like "Damn disgusting pig, liar, I defend our friendship through thick and thin and you y. .." and I was all "Oh my God, history repeats itself as ever, this is dumb my mother puteándome egalitarian." I could not begin to tell you my apologies. I could not even begin to see it otherwise, because surely I would choose to feel bad and that the last straw, not going back to that. Never, never, love, understand me, never, never. I jumped before I could even see the Hamilton or she continue with their shopping early riser, I think I threw something because it sounded like broken glass or something out there behind me. I ran faster, not looked back.

After all, this is my city, right? Nothing to fear, do not worry, this time out to have nothing, the worst that can happen is end up in a police station and between that and home life, well, you see that much difference there. Then, when I was catching her breath, I said "Sandra, now's the time. Now is the time." And now, that's an issue that you can fit without too much trouble Anton, you'll see how you out, the past and future do not exist and blablablabla, it occurs to me when I lost my ugly idea to give this book when we were brats Chesterton, but in short, that do not want to tell you, no? Hahaha. At issue, yes. After the little scene with Lorenzo and I figured that the sissy boyfriend had told him everything, so it was very hard not to see the rest of the figure. And, obviously, the idiot goes and decides to get drunk and pretend secure another suicide attempt, I feel I do not know why, I said several times, "For where your bangs covering your eyes ah? Because wrist cuts are enough to pass emo ... " "Fuck you." He loves to tell me out there, visit home and stuff.

In any case, it was not my problem. No more, at least ... But who takes away the sense of error, complete mistake, it seems like this summer we had as stupid, and idiots in our own little games, and even be considered ... I do not know, sometimes I think I act like I act just because I prefer that to realize that I have 20 years and I have not done anything with my life. I placed my emepecero in shuffle [likewise ipod] and started to sing one of the New York Dolls, I just found out who came to Peru [if only to Lima, pity, and above the opening for the bififtitus, God] I got the discography complete yes because I am chiqipunk and proud. Personality Crisis started singing and the chorus best I can think of this idea: Why not? Months and months of planning and finally, why not? And was determined for weeks. I want you to understand well, from one of my favorite ideas long ago.

vital thing would be to get the money, love, because there are certain distances in short, are more uncertain than distant. I had no idea how much it would cost. Again I took my TaxiVans [always taking me everywhere] and the right to fuck with Javier, but was not sure if it had arrived. Bad choice, was in Lima in the middle of February, but look there are people stupid. The emepecero was full of wanderlust and never more so than I imagined, Peacefully without you. The old fool puts qe New Age on Sunday with many chants JR mysterious background and everything that reminds me a bit to Björk ... but I know of that music. It occurred to me that Anton's house was THE place. Was.

course was crazy. I told him everything, from beginning to pa, and he was exactly like that kind of Navidson Record, the twin brother, throwing books or movies, always avoiding the right words for the sake of keeping secrets or why not. I tried to dissuade a thousand forms, and finally gave me just enough money to travel back and forth. "To ensure that you return in two days" as him. I laughed a little, while adding "You're going to go with those clothes?" And I "I will not go naked, pretty lame, and things they do when they should do." I believe one hundred percent in that phrase, but surely he did not understand. Never understand, but try, try. Things are done when they should do, let me repeat.

Let me do what I want in my story. One may fail to mention important things [my stories and my sketches are in my book most of the time, along with a old clip of a button without adjective] but I can not fail is in that sense of liberation often accompany those acts that have meaning and to present a little more ... more out of the same, approaching a certain idea we have of us. Not sure you catch me. A little stronger Hold on to what I'm counting. We want to be certain idea we have of ourselves, but almost always end up being the idea that others have of Sandra, yes? I do not want to be that. I want to be everything I feel I can be.

Being in the bus, sleep and wake up in a city completely alien. Awakening as close to the sea and call you and tell you I'm here and hear your voice slightly surprised and intrigued and present happiness if not that, at least it must seem a little, leaving you to walk around the streets of downtown lost while tells a story, a story that perhaps starts with "When I got on the bus, love ..." and hear you laugh a little, restless, questioning the circumstances, imagining as a chapter or something less in my life, a line or lines but it is not. I swear I do not.

guess you understand a little, now, hahaha. Yes, a little silly towards the end, hmmm, I wonder if romantic is the word. Summer was a disgusting, frankly. Ah, did not tell you, the middle, I told you that Javier still not going to Arequipa, no? I went to his home in Lima in the other car coming out to see if he could give me some money and told me I was a month ago in Arequipa. I told his mom that no, it was not. "Strange" he said. I dunno, it seems a bit odd, not you? Anton told me that was playing at home the other day, the fourteenth ... Bah, insurance was refused when I went the other day, that idiot is passed. Hey, look, is already getting dark, the water swallowing the red ball. Forget a bit of them all, let me fall into the oblivion that you are something you and then forget that I can be something myself.

No, not my problem. No more, at least. Hold a little longer.

Biyuinfo!
- I took because I could not find a way to finish. It is an end ... or something, haha.
- indeed, I felt very confused the issue at first ... that is, what reason would Lauren for ... reason why such an idiot.
- photo credits in elnoos flickr.
- Like A Rolling Stone! Is not it hard
When You Discover That I really wasn't
Where It's At
After I Took from you steal Everything I Could.

0 comments:

Post a Comment