- Please tell me again.
"How is that now there?" was one of the things that, looking back, I should have asked in February that time, waving his arms in a pale arrhythmic dance exercise, the smoke of his cigarette floating around the room, these lenses clouded to him and had been taken and insisted on reviewing that had not fallen over and over again, always so terribly shortsighted. But no, in what I thought was the song that in some ways, I feel that he can give a start to the whole story. Kela Gates and The Belkin's started [start] slowly in a deep black piano and old, the yellow keys and an interpreter in a similar state of antiquity without being a wreck, imagine, was the first time I saw something in person, so close that I can [could] reach out and touch the shoulder of the gentleman, so close is. Sitting in one of the tables nearest the stage, I get distracted a little playing with my fingers, not knowing how to break the ice. The song is old, I say to Dani. The song is old, my mom loves that song, but the first time I hear it on piano, Dani.
- Really? This is the first time you go to The Vault?
- Eh ... no, first time I see the pianist, is new, right?
- If you understand the new Arequipa has happened in the past ten years, if then, brand new, brand new.
I felt so embarrassed to be caught in a lie so naive, I thought for a moment "I should retire, escape, leak?" But Daniel did not say anything. That afternoon he was more concerned with looking around, looking for a boy who never came to approach us, a bullfighting nocturnal, and you saw the waiter approaching two meters and olé! eluded us so skillfully that would necessarily be something against them. It was a great way to save the conversation that started so badly, start to laugh and share all those times we had fought in a place either at the University, yes, a full-fledged bullfighting, you're ready to start anything y. .. Olé! They have a way to escape, waiters, teachers and people who do their share of the work equally. After about ten minutes, he stood on the table. "Excuse me a second, this is so crowded that the waiter take insurance Thousand Hours notice us," he says Dani, going to the counter to ask for a letter, and I am thinking about Calamaro and Los Abuelos de la Nada, so Mil hours, nice song, no? I thought that would be a fantastic match in the street also was raining, and twice as great if I see a guy two hours, a thousand hours, like a dog, you're wet, you no longer want , so I decided to take a little eye through the window to see if we were in shades of gray sky or if today would be a quiet evening. I do not remember very well. I imagine that yes, it was February 17 in Arequipa, and you know what I say of our city, in February there is sunshine. Say, let's pretend that I remember it was raining, [does not do much harm to the story] and while watching how gradually the streets become rivers of people covered with newspapers or briefcases, the voice of a woman must be drawn between the murmur of The Vault. The surprise catches us all, and keep a respectful silence right there and that, yes, there comes the strongest memory, opening my mind when I tell this story:
Strawberries, cherries and an angel's kiss in spring
My summer wine is really made from All These Things
Dani
arrives with a letter in his hand, as I stood staring at the stage, all my attention to his voice. In his wound, I hear says Dani.
- so good, and started the show. I love how this woman sings. Every word sounds like a sweet, slow wound when she speaks.
- Sweet and slow wound? That's what you get from a book.
- Love, sweet wound.
- Summer Nectar is also a original song in English?
- Sinatra. I like this piano version?
- I love it.
That is not a romantic chat? Well ... I do not know. Are you talking about young people today, eh? Hahaha. The same things, presumably nothing romantic, if they are safe at night talking about something that goes with what they did in the morning or if they speak in the morning wondering how they slept, and if you speak asleep, well, I guess, and sleep talking is romantic, no? Haha. Dani is smoothed some hair and looks out the window [then it was raining]. Turn to me and smiles, looking at my face with mild bewilderment. "Always read the letter backwards? "" Only when I train to read documents upside down "" You're crazy. "But Daniel did not say that the reason for having the letter upside was obvious: I was not reading anything, food and drink were the Finally in my head, my ears so focused on the stage, and I feel, I feel that what they wanted was to read letters or documents upside down: The voice of that woman was too absorbing, too Copant. It was the only time I I saw it, and maybe it has some extra strength in my memory. To Dani was the last, months later, when we returned, no one knew how to account for the singer, or pianist, or the same vault. But I'm forward: The Vault closed doors in the period in which the dates confuse me, I think.
Take off your silver spurs and help me pass the time
And I will Give to you summer wine Mmm-mm summer
wine - Help me pass the time.
- you know English?
- Well, it's for work, I'm just learning.
- so pretty.
- No, nothing cute, if I do not kick me out of the agency.
- You might as well get Thrown off your agency, find out if They're Taking your coffee break in a place like this, with a guy like this, at an hour like this.
- Yes, my name is Gabriela. Pretty much to meat you.
And that first time we encourage out, was spending time at such moments. Do not remember them all, certainly not Dani, the proverbial bad memory of that young to things' trivial life. " But in truth, not fully remember everything makes sense, when it is so simple, and that song is so strong in my head. I can say I remember little things, small details. Out, and later made us both and we look for a taxi at night: Impossible to find, impossible because now he is stretching his hand, laughing at me so drenched despite having given her a little sweater to cover my hair, hopelessly ruined . Hand is stretched and no taxi is stopped or we ignore or even shows signs to see our existence. Despite all the rain that comes up, he laughs, and I suppose you too would laugh to see the scene, soaked from head to toe or head to foot, in essence, February 1 happy. I stick a bit to him and covers it with the sweater, stretching my hands to get to his head. The lights of cars pass one after another, showing her body trembling and sneezing a loose, full of our nervous laughter, and finally stopped by a taxi driver we finally paid some attention.
- Like the cars we were also fighting bulls, no?
- Haha, yeah.
- Well, at least one stop.
- Olé.
- Me liked everything.
- The well spent?
-
Yes - I'm glad. I'm glad.
- The song ... the song was the best. This piano version, fantastic.
- Ah, Summer Wine is an immortal song. And you will pass the Sinatra collection, but that song versions will continue to benefit all eternity. Sure your children dance to it, probably half or whatever electronics you have time.
So well, I guess no, nothing special, nothing romantic. The night in the rain, you say? There are others, there are others that consider them. Three things that were marked me, I think it would be, his glasses, rain, the song. Do not ask me why, he lost the glasses a few years later, the rain that falls, like the rivers in which you bathe, never the same. Only the song brings that memory. Or, just that memory brings me the song, I'm not sure. Put that song and see if you can find.
Biyuinfo!
- Part 1 of ... eh ... I do not know. Several.
- Large blocks of text and few images yeeeeee.
0 comments:
Post a Comment