Monday, November 16, 2009

Biggest Dick In The World Og Mudbone's

D & G II [Book of Daniel containing instructions]

words in, compel them through my lips and let me listen to a simpler, more childlike, I repeat what we already know, I do not repeat what we already know, walking slowly among those others that are not heard and not reported or fállame in a moment that I am aware and I draw the error or mistake is enough; crawls a bit under my body, than anything that blocks you and you Cohiba allows you to be or not be, and arguably a bit and forget those things that just kill lives, yours or mine.

whisper I want more things you can not hear and you do not know who they are, lost in echoes and lyrics are impossible to understand, find an understanding beyond that, definitely false, definitely incomplete, and let you hold me embrace a little and let waking thoughts are a familiar scent marking on your body as I will repeat some awkward secrets of mine, some are secret and not so many that I invented in the moment and small association exercises, conditioning, and do not listen to me when I say "Nightmares are a window into your other life. Your death under my skin, that other life. " Do not listen to my words because I do not believe the things I say, but feel them in a vague zen exercise, forget the theoretical and lost in the sudden illumination of that other thing is my voice, my skin again is not simply death but



my skin and yours, perhaps, too.

Arequipa, August 4, 1988

0 comments:

Post a Comment