Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sore Throat Yellow Mucus

Putting our Blackberry as MODEM

Here a step by step course, I've done with my computer, and my blackberry, so they can see how to configure this.


hope will be useful.


Background:
"We have Desktop Manager 5.0.1.
"Our Blackberry in hand.
-Su
USB cable.

tested only with data service Blackberry Professional
your browser to "Internet Browser"
of Entel PCS.



MODEM OPTIONS AND TELEPHONE
Here we will set our blackberry as a modem.


Let's Start, Control Panel




In Control Panel, we go to Phone and Modem Options.





selected our location (area code), I live in Linares, I put 73.
When we ask dial number * 99 #



Now we we posed on the tab Modems ". Where will the data sets available to us (our blackberry is the standard modem).


Next step, click on properties.


Let Diagnosis.




Now go to "Query Modem" with our blackberry connected via Desktop Manager.


Now go to "Advanced."


Here is the part that must enter the command, which will make our bb connect.
this command is + cgdcont = 1, "IP", "bam.entelpcs.cl"
As shown in the picture.




We accept and exit.


SETTING THE "CONNECTION" IN CENTER OF NETWORKS, OR IF IT IS, WE CONNECT.


Let the connection icon, and click on Manage network.
If you see Entel PCS is configured as a connection at the beginning
Double click on the link above named .

User = EntelPCS
Password = EntelPCS







And finally we see (in my case) the connected wireless network and that of Entel PCS as well.

While in Desktop Manager, get the following:


I hope they can.
Infinite thanks to Alejandro Pereda of MIBB by data apn.













charged PROVEN!

under "bam.entelpcs.cl" $ 550
"imovil.entelpcs.cl" $ 250 per MB
consumed.








2.205KB I have been to date. As EPCs express my website.

Moving from KB to MB. 2.205KB
These are divided by 1024MB, being something like -> 2205 / 1024 = 2.153320313 MB


So I spent about 2 megabytes and "something."
For 1 MB = $ 550
For 2 MB = $ 1,100
For 3 MB = $ 1,650
and so on ...
far I consumed between $ 1,100 - $ 1,650.

EYE, personal recommendation, use your computer as a modem only and we need to send a mail "urgent", or find specific things (emails, documents and images), because if you start to download as "crazy" concerts, albums, etc. . will face "enormous costs" in the middle of the month when their bill arrives. Greetings and I hope I have helped those who were skeptical of the claim or not our team as a modem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment