Friday, March 13, 2009

How Much Is 1 Mb Data On Cell Phone

Memories Off

















- Well, I was chatting to as Chartered, understand? So, in the midst of a "jiji" with its own, D and beyond a "baka!" when suddenly ... the power goes out!
- Ala.
- Yeah, well, I had no chance not to say nah.
- also was light in my house, Villa.
- There was no thing I know qe Mantaro hydroelectric also was light in Lima, pucha in many places. Well then My father looks at me as the Toshiba was the only thing that was on, it strikes me that we can hear a couple of things that I love about CocoRosie album, but first the name, right? I say, "Woman was light, speak then, for". "Ah, ya, ok." Then he gave me a number to call from an audience but after thinking it over I decided I was not going out in the darkness ... I can pass something.
- Yeah, well, not crazy.
- So, Dad sitting in a chair, oh, and suddenly I remember so many blackouts for 90, my dad always was the best, [and the government of the time sucks, but it was not always like this?]. The light suddenly went, then he laughed and I, because it was to go straight to look for candles that never-we-we agreed-you-buy, so we had to resort to lighter and have so very careful not to kick my dog \u200b\u200bJunior, always the most timid, and got into our legs in the middle of earthquakes or power outages, too bad for all, more than once we stumble and dad always "Son of a bitch", there are jokes that simply have to be repeated, are as rituals to confirm a kind of loop, you know? But it is always a boss, then. We went in the middle of the night, with lantern or candle or box of matches to the parking lot and freaks out, then, the singular scene, two offenders through the fucking night, opening the hood and pelándonos our own battery ...
- Ah, so it is that before 2000, no?
- Yeah, well, yes, before 2000. Well, then we took out the battery and I always worried about my dog, is it good? You do not know sometimes what is the solitude, that dog and I spent hundreds of nights at home, I was reading and he was sleeping on my side, yes, sometimes I like to read lying on the ground, and sometimes he liked lie on my bed, I qe was another matter of customs, family rituals between him and me. The darkness, the darkness swallows you, but loneliness and darkness are the worst, poor bastard. Died of grief, when I went to study in Lima.
- Poor Junior.
- Yes, poor thing, but my dad was buried in the garden and cut a lock. I do not know in what order, hahaha. Then we took the battery to the house and there was the fun part, we had a big power transformer, connected with forceps to the car battery and plug the TV in the TV footage and previously had. The most I'll tell you.
- You were?
- Yes, we also had to sell the transformer.
- Ah.
- and connect the atari and so on until the light again and again had the impression of being considerably idiots, but it was happiness sometimes. When we could not do that, Dad told me so many stories. Stories of your life, you know? And all I was thinking that night when suddenly I said "Tell me something."
- This week, no?
- Yes I look and I guess it was also agreed, something I imagined, and asked "Whose want to tell you?" And I ... "De Mari, Mari FS" "Best of the Charota" "Ok." And he says, then begins to count, and I thinking about Roma, but Roma was not, that was Gisela, nor was the other Charlie, always confused me when I came to think of them ...

Let's see, that's the thing. A special date, maybe a February Fourteen o un aniversario, era una fecha especial y yo estaba pensando en qué regalarle, unos chocolates, muy simple, unas flores, algo repetido, y un anillo siempre les ha gustado a las mujeres, no sabes como se ponen por las cosas brillantes, aunque hasta un chocolate vale un montón si sabes como entregarlo, está también en como se lo das, por ejemplo a una secretaria que yo tenía en Mollendo le dejé un chocolate sobre la mesa, obviamente no una porquería de cincuenta céntimos... algo de un sol [jajajaja] y en un par de días ya estábamos, entiendes? Era el modo, la mirada después, "bueno, yo sabía que te gustaban los chocolates..." "ay, muchas gracias arquitecto" Claro que esa mujer... pero bueno. I wanted to get something, and this worries me that happen to you too, son, there are so many things I do not know because, well, do not know the habits of people, me neither, I went to buy a ring, a gold gramitos nothing , the equivalent of about two hundred dollars now, that is the right budget. Well, unfortunately as always when something is sad, I was taking and show him the box, and she looks at me all puzzled, "for you, my love", then she opens the box and suddenly begins to mourn. I was stunned, that is was cheap but not both, right? And he says "I'm so happy, Jorge, I'm so happy," and I "good woman is just a ring, with love, of course, but ..." And then suddenly I realize how stupid sometimes, but just let the sentence be confirmed in the air. She left to mourn and looks at me and see, then, my face not knowing what is going on and I said "You know what this is, no?" "No. .." "It's an engagement ring" The biggest, I said, I messed up complete! What do you say? Well, what else could be done in that situation? "Well, you know, er ... well, look, I knew that it was committed ..." "What!" Have you not seen the lines, the way ... " "I do not know much about rings ..." And on top of the drink up everything became more blurred, total qe she calmed down and said "Ah ... well ..." But roche frankly, then, hahaha. Why do not you married her? Well ... had two children. No, I was not married, you little fool, were from a previous commitment. So you should not bother your friend that that a woman who already has a child, imagine how difficult it must be for him and unmolested. This Charo, things went terrible, she imagined that we would live together, at his age, then, thirty-something, I guess there are a few things to think at that age. I made a claim, in evil hour gave him that ring, I sued for "breach of promise of marriage."

- At that point I was cagándome of laughter.
- Hahaha, I guess why.
- But well, then I had a couple more stories, but not so closely funny ... are more proof of what happens when you do not take the right decisions. Maybe that's why I've been obsessed with doing the right thing, and I think many times.
- You say that these women confused, no? In your old will not it?
- No, I think not. But frankly ... Ah, someday I'll tell you what Mari FS Maybe that's why he ever told me that all women are the first substitute. Qien Each has his point of view on this, but I always seem to some, women are just women.
- I do not understand that last.

Biyuinfo!

- Hard to understand ... not so much: D
- At the end ... XD wah I do not know, suddenly I thought I had qe qe share, really laughed a lot XD.

- Suteki da ne!


0 comments:

Post a Comment