was a fish, a bird, seaweed, water, tranqila, stagnant floating, flying. The phone call woke him up and removed very quickly from sleep. It was a dragon, a bird, a little flying, sky, rain a little lost. The phone rang stronger [or was your impression?] And stretched as he could, groping in the night table in search of plastic contraption, oh yes, ten numbers and five accessories, not forgetting the LCD screen is egalitarian into an abyss, reached to think, because if you look into the abyss, the abyss stares back. If you gaze long ... Rang again and there was no time to continue the appointment.
- Hello?
- Holas, Anton.
- Holas ... you know what time it is?
- Hahaha ... uh, no. Late?
- My God, woman. It is dark, should be the three in the morning or something there.
- Night closed?
- As if you had the time on your fingers, uhmmm, closing hand strangle him, drown him. That's a dark night.
- could be a closed noon.
- A Creole lunch!
- Criollo means closed?
- That would explain why the food drops picanterías always so bad. Folk music background is close to me, you understand.
They laughed heartily, both. Distance saved by cell phone. A kind of ritual greeting, a way of saying, "Yes, I'm here." Although this could refer to many, many things, certainly was here.
- Well, what should the honor of your voice at this time, ah?
- I'm bored and I can not sleep.
- I can not sleep and is a boring.
- Haha, jerk.
- How are your feet? Complete all ten fingers?
- Let me see ... yes, woodcock, the ten complete.
- Hmmm, since the problem is not the fingers, continue, your legs are in place?
- No, I think I'm full. Although I cut my hair, that counts, right?
- So, Sand-Rex, are you okay? I can think of many ways to take away the boredom at this time.
- Yes .. well, more or less.
That meant, Anton thought that something bad had happened. "More or less," can not be more obvious. Valentine's Day sucks.
- What's your fourteen, ah?
- Fourteen?
- You know, the fourteen ...
- Ah, so good, working ...
- Working.
- A few girls from work gave them roses, you know?
- Yes? Roses? What a romantic.
- Yes, he sent roses to two of the girls cash to one of the plant, and other management.
- looks like an exciting day. And you, how was it spent?
- More or less.
- At what time you left your chamba?
- A ten. From there I went home, and well, hence I called you.
- As Valentine's Day spent at home?
- The friends of my brother screwed around, as usual. I love getting drunk.
He was fully stretch, yet still did not understand what the hell he meant Sandra and I did not. It seemed like something ... something there, something, then. Did not understand.
- Well, perhaps as a counterweight to your ... er, "exciting" fourteen, I spent playing all afternoon.
- Yes?
- Recontras pretty lame. I took that Javier returned to camp and stayed at home all afternoon and into the night. Then we went to see stupid videos on youtube, I've traumatized Wendy Sulca.
- Hahaha.
- The saddest and nerd, yo. All afternoon with laptops, to see who was up quarreling más rápido de nivel. Toda la noche, él tapándose los ojos, muerto de la risa.
- Su viejo no te dijo nada, no?
- Sobre qué? Ah, ya sé, no, no, para nada, ya está mejor.
- Estará tomando sus pastillas.
- Supongo.
- Y...?
- Otra vez el incómodo silencio, o algo así?
- No, bueno, me parece que tú lo pasaste mejor.
- Mejor, esa palabrita nadie sabe qué podrá significar. Diferente, nada más.
- Diferente. Diferente en vez de mejor, Antón.
- Ah? De qué hablas?
- No, no me hagas caso. Son cosas que pasan. Oye...
- Qué cosa?
- Qué apreciarías más? Una persona that is bad but strives to be good or someone who is good right from the start? Anton
meditated long enough to know what he meant.
- I think the impact, the impression that lets a person change his personality is very strong. But certainly one can always rely on, and the other will be the question of "if it was bad before, can become so again." Understand?
- Yes, but I would doubt that was good times.
- Ah?
- never mind. These things happen.
- Bueeeeeno do not understand. However, it seems that my nefarious goal has been met. Already have dreams, right?
- Yes, yes, I leave sleep.
- No, I meant, just speaking.
- Well, I have also sleep.
- Dreadful accomplishment.
- Yes, uh ...
- Wait, wait, before you go, how you say ... Tomorrow, well, that is, today, Sunday, until which time work, Sandra?
- I do not know. I'm seeing if I can retire from chamba early tomorrow. Best on Monday, already?
- Ah, yeah, uhm, I understand.
- Sleep well eh ... Thanks for responding.
- Jaja ... I do not understand, but thanks for calling.
left the cell on the table and began to think a bit, looking at the ceiling. A couple of hours before she had sent a text message. "Happy Valentine eh ... "Lorraine also told him that he had received, or whether they sent it to everyone. Would be nice to her?" I had not understood then, and I understand less now. If you gaze long Into the abyss , The Abyss Gazes back into you. Ah, that was it. Nieztche, it seemed true, as he sank into unconsciousness again, thinking before I sleep, in that time maybe it was something in addition to tear, as well as annoying, get into every decision we took, was something that does not understand and did not include text messages twisted closed calls nights and many days, one after another. He remembered the Christmas, makes a couple of months had been Christmas, and all the awful mess of police custody last year was still in his memory, just by the Sand-rex unconscious, bathing at 4 am in the pool of the square. This Christmas was spent traveling, Anton. Or was the new year? The dream did not let him finish the memory.
Biyuinfo!
- The picture is somewhat like the previous setting. Something.
- These things happen. With all that this little word means.
- Of course, this post was written under the influence. Qypthone influence, I mean: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment