Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pin Strokes Aftercare

Crab


















The crab was hiding in the sand between your toes walking my feet, looked at me and smiled, down my arm and tickled. Turns a little confused in my skin tanned by the sun that makes me unknown but certainly a tough anything, the sun is gone, is the black night that I started simple comments, as always remember my land, nostalgic fool, ah, the beautiful sometimes beautiful Arequipa. Crab walk, wrong in many ways, nodding in my hand, walk around my waist, grabbing his five pliers while gently rests her head on my shoulder and low, short, I said "I will not go yet." Okay, I say, sitting on the sand next to the pier, alongside thousands of clips to kiss me and hurt me and I lose a little balance, deftly mine heart with shell eyes that look crooked but I-you-do if it continues like this, so close to my body, with that sweet smell that have refused for hours and hours in places perfectly forgettable, again with the sun by the sea, the sunset ... but I was not there, many sometimes said, "The sun will shine," but I guess not now, better not, better not now shining, now in the wave that came after the Greek and repeated "No one bathes twice in the same sea "I quote freely but the crab has not gone away, even for a second you can imagine that, druguitos, is there a sunset bus, he remembers, he whispers again," I will not go yet. " Okay, I repeat, her head sitting me, never better use of that verb for this little boy, determined to remember, thinking perhaps, or simply looking at the bottom calladote that it is increasingly seen less playing to be interesting when they do not have anything to say and think later "It's better that way, sometimes, to say nothing." But it is not later, I'm still sitting there on my black polo shirt, while a song I know sounds very very low volume, because the waves are stronger, so one does not bathe twice in any sea, river and me I asked "What is funny?" "Nothing, nothing, the crab," I reply, while the voice, so Japanese that the singer, says, "Je t'aime."

Je t'aime, I repeat, in unison, means crab safe, secure means if you get to read this, a little blush as I put my fingers in his mouth and did not see anything because there is no light, only lit dock parties, only the sea lit in parts and I say "Take a picture of the sea." Sure, I answered, moving the lips between my fingers, and I know it's the thousandth photo you take, the little machine is great, but who could know we'd be here, things that I can not say it because even I understand Rather, the words collapse at that time, I get confused of just start thinking about why some things ...

"I do not want go yet. "And I lean on her again, his words still escape of prisoners lips of my fingers, but what fingers, I say, if another crab that covers his mouth, what a mouth, I say, if other heart shell, and again look as crooked and our feet in the sand [not repeat that are not feet, are more crabs.] And the night is complete and it is impossible not to say "You know I'm happy right now? "

The sea of \u200b\u200btwo, I think that song is titled, I mention, rapid translation of Tomoko Kawase, two fans, well, the four, well, the eight crabs, each with their claws and their eyes and shells. And the aroma that repeated many Sometimes not having it on my nose and I sink into it, it shrinks, laughs and I recall, looking closely [and arm and it hurt to be supporting our bodies, and made constant efforts to avoid sudden my breathing .]. Looking at it closely and avoiding the mind games ideas, ideas for long journeys, thousands of ports, all different to it, all different from this, and say something that she knows "Sadness and joy are not. .. " "Like water and oil."

"I will not go yet." He says again, and I reached to answer, happily interrupted the reverie, holding her arm asleep, getting my legs into his own, playing shell to shell, complete with the aroma drinking it, brushing his hair with his eyes closed while the sea mimics the dock lights the sky with a lone star that I came to present as Venus, the moon hidden behind clouds and darkness generalized "I do not, woman."

Biyuinfo!

- Wednesday, March 4.
-:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment